Friday, July 23, 2010

Reserection

So I am back. Back on the race bike which means back to writing about it. My legs have healed which have healed my head. I am excited to ride again because I can ride fast. Its so nice to be able to mount my bike knowing that I good put in a good honest ride and recover the next day to do the same. I have been riding seriously for about 3 weeks now. I started with an easy transition week and than followed it with some faster group rides with intervals thrown in there. I raced last Sunday and treated as a training day. I did a lot of work in the group and easily came in with the field at the finish which made me really happy and boosted my confidence. About 3 more races left of the season and I can't wait to mix it up in the later ones because I think I can pull off a few podiums. Anyhow I will try to continue to write about training and racing to the finale of the season!

No comments: